1. BASE: Line the base of a round springform cake tin with a circle of baking paper. Blend all base ingredients until a biscuit crumb forms and press firmly into the tin.
2. FILLING: Blend all filling ingredients except blueberries and extra coconut oil until smooth. Spread half the mixture onto the base by placing big dollops and carefully smoothing it out. Pop into the freezer.
3. Meanwhile, add 1 cup frozen blueberries and extra ¼ cup coconut oil to remaining filling and blend until evenly purple. Spread this layer on the previous and smooth out with the edge of a spatula head (see photo).
4. TOP: blend blueberries into a berry sauce. Pour over the last layer and shake the tin to make the sauce sit evenly. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
5. To serve, let the cake thaw for half an hour before cutting. This cake can be stored in the freezer for several weeks.
TIP: swap the blueberries for any berries or fresh fruit that is in season such as strawberries, kiwi or passionfruit.
Recipe and photography by Jade Walker