Sunday 27 October
9am – 3pm
Brunswick’s favourite bike festival returns to Barkly Square on Sunday 27 October, 9AM – 3PM.
Barkly Bikes will put the pedal to the medal with a jam-packed new program, uniting the local cycling community and raising much-needed awareness for bicycle safety.
- Breakie BBQ fundraiser in support of the Amy Gillet Foundation
- Exclusive Q&A hosted by Australian SBS Tour de France commentator, Matthew Kennan
- TAC interactive driver-rider safety activation
- Performances from the National Institute of Circus Arts
- Free safety bike checks and store discounts from Ray’s Bicycles
- Tour De Barkly photobooth
- Free smoothies from Bike n’ Blend for the first 200 attendees
- Shop the Bicycle Marketplace for the latest gadgets & gears
- Giveaways+ Live Music